Monday, October 4, 2010

My last week

You guys are lucky. I want nothing other than to just pass out right now, because I just got back from fencing practice and I feel dead. But, because I love you all I will take the time to write a blog post for you all before I loose conscientiousness.

But I won't take the time to put my new pics on here (I actually have pics this time, it is exciting.) I will be sure to get them on here sometime... I feel like a bad person for not staying on top of this.

So anyway, my last week here. It has been a really good week, but at the same time it sucked. It sucked because for pretty much the whole week I was sick. I recently found out that Cedric was sick the time I met him, and I am pretty sure I picked up what he got. I felt pretty bad for the school week, but I made myself get up and do stuff. But then on Saturday I didn't have to get out and do anything, so I didn't. I was wearing my pj's (just sweat pants and a t shirt, but I had slept in them the night before) and a bath robe until 4 when my host dad got home, and then I lost the bath robe... Yeah, that was pretty much the low point of my week...:-/

But Sunday was for sure the high point of my week. I got to go on a trip with another exchange student, Kelsey, and their family when they went up to the coast of Belgium on a day trip. It was awesome. We got to see this old ship that used to be the King's, we got to see the sea, I got to eat muscles and friets (so good!), we got to walk around this random town, and I got a bunch of really long car rides which was a very nice change of pace and very relaxing. And I got to have some Nutella ice cream, so it was all great! I have a ton of pics from that trip but they take forever to upload and I already told you all of my plan to pass out, so later, I promise.

So that was pretty much my week: feeling sick and then going to the beach. Oh, and I got to play some monopoly... I won :P It was great.

Oh, and in the beginning of the post I lied. I'm the lucky one. You guys are awesome. Having such amazing people reading my blog makes me happy. I miss you all.

~Weston Halberstadt

3 comments:

  1. Nutella ice cream is the best! If I can ever figure out how to work an ice cream maker I will make some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella makes ice cream!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Give.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds yummy! Miriam Brown

    ReplyDelete