Sunday, October 3, 2010

I know, lame right?

Ok, so I have all sorts of wonderful things to tell you all about that happened this last week, but I haven't had the time to type them all up or make a video. And right now I have to memorize a presentation for French class. So I promise I will have an update within the next few days, but for now I will leave you with the presentation I am working on memorizing:



 Ordre ou désordre ? Systèmes ou confusion. Ma tâche aujourd’hui est expliquer mon choix, ordre ou désordre. Mais ce n’est pas un choix.
Vous en doutez ?  
Réfléchissez une seconde. 
 En ce moment, votre cerveau est utiliser un ordre neuf  pour créer votre pensée.
 Tout votre corps a un system. Si le system est trop chan, vous mourez. Essayez de vivre sans cet ordre. Vous n’y arriverez pas.                  / J’ajoute pour que ce soit plus clair./
Toutes les matières  physiques utilisent un systèmes. Le même system. Si on a suffisamment d’information sur une particule,  on peut connaitre la position de la particule. Notre monde est construit sur ce system.
L’Ordre n’est pas seulement vos livres rangés dans une pile alphabétique.
L’Ordre, ce sont les règles qui définissent notre monde.  

(all the red is the corrections my French teacher made for the sake of clarity. It really isn't that read, if you think about how bad it could have been. I am actually sort of proud of this little 1 min speech. Now I have to memorize it... :-/)



 Thank you all for putting up with me. (not part of the presentation, but I feel it might be fitting)

3 comments:

  1. Mais par contre, il y a toujours plus de désordre dans l'univers, n'est-ce pas? T'as entendu parler de l'entropie???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i can actually read the majority of this. how satisfying. and again, it's very you...
    bonne chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah, Disorder is the flavor of life....well, sorta... ;P
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete