Sunday, September 12, 2010

First week of school (and then some)

Hey guys, I'm trying out doing some *bushy* vlogging instead of just typing. I explain more within the video. Hope you guys enjoy this.


Had to split it into two parts. I hope it isn't too long for you guys. I'm sorry, but talking is just so easy and I don't get tired of it like I do with typing.


Here are the pics. I hope you all like them. 

These first three are of the train station in Liege. It is modeled after a whale skeleton, and it is amazing
It was very expensive and lots of Belgians are a little upset about that, but I liked it.

Some random metal sculpture I found. I'm pretty sure he is supposed to be a transformer.
Autobots GO!
This really awesome stairway we found. It looked like dominoes.
I really like the random people who walked up it while I was taking the pictures. 



BTW Bear, this might be easier for you, but it is a pain in the butt for me. Having to do all the recording, waiting for all the downloading, and doing all of the other stuff isn't fun... Grrrrr..... >:-< JK Bear. You're awesome. It is just sometimes your ideas aren't.



6 comments:

  1. What a difference a day makes, from Thursday to Friday when you felt better about talking. Love you! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. weston. i really like the videos. like a lot ;) it was kinda funny watching this most recent one cause you texted me at the same time, and it was like there were two of you (the one in my phone and the one in my computer) both saying different things at the same time. very odd... but yes. weston speaking is easier than weston typing for me too. it feels more you. and ignore the way your voice sounds. it's fine, i assure you =) i'm pretty sure we all feel that way. but please keep it up. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, so i just realized i didn't read the bottom of the post. is it really a pain in the butt? :( i'm sorry. that is unfortunate. but i still enjoyed them, for what that's worth... not that i don't usually enjoy your posts, but yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Jayson. I just wanted to say that what you are calling cocktail sauce, I have grown up eating, except I call it "Fry-Sauce." Out west in Idaho and Montana every restaurant makes the sauce you speak of. Its equal parts ketchup and mayonnaise with a hint of sweet gerken pickle juice. It took one of my friends going to Belgium for someone to understand what the heck fry sauce is!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weston everything looks incredible. It is going to be a rough year with you and your sister gone. I miss you a lot even though you always drive me crazy and your blog is fantastic. I have so much to tell you! Thanks for keeping us all updated.

    Good luck with everything, Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I'm creepin as usual and that Jayson kid who commented knows what's up.
    In potato land we always have fry-sauce with fries.
    Gosh Kansas, get with the program.
    Also, you don't sound stupid.
    In fact I'd be pleased if you did more vlogging, it'll allow me to creep on every detail of your life more effectively.

    -Idaho

    ReplyDelete